- For building montaditos (tapas on bread)
- Our favorite artisan foods
- Ready to serve
- Stylish white branded gift box
Montaditos are a fun and simple way to showcase the great foods of Spain. Simply slice fresh baked bread and combine ingredients on top for remarkable tapas! For instance, one of our favorites is to add farmhouse cheese slices to a piece of bread and garnish with piquillo pepper confit and diced almonds. The number of combinations are only limited by your imagination.
This is a fun gift for a friend, or for you to try montaditos at home. The authentic Spanish foods will come packed in a beautiful white gift box with our La Tienda brand (chilled items will be packed with cold-packs). It takes just a few minutes to prepare your first tasty tapas from the moment the gift box is opened.
- a jar of giant Gordal olives, hand-stuffed with Seville orange peel
- all natural, dry-cured mini chorizos bite-sized sausages
- slow cooked vegetable pisto, made with tomatoes, red and green peppers and zucchini
- sweet piquillo pepper confit
- tiny delicate sardines from Galicia
- young Manchego cheese from Villajos, a rich, flavorful artisan cheese made by hand with fresh Manchega sheep's milk
- two loaves of amazing bread from Galicia
(We may substitute products of equal or better quality for those shown in photo.)
People Who Viewed This Item Also Bought
"This was a gift and we absolutely loved it. The bread, cheese and olives were Devine! I will be ordering this box again! "
"everything was fresh and delicious my daughter-in-law and husband love it"