La Tienda Summer Paella Photo Contest
Official Contest Rules
Last Updated July 14, 2022
1. Please read these Rules. If you do not agree with any of these Rules, please do not access or otherwise use this site. This Contest is sponsored by Tienda Inc, 3601 La Grange Parkway, Toano, VA 23168.
2. Contest Eligibility: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Entrants must be at least twenty one (21) years of age and a legal resident of United States of America or Canada to be a valid contestant in the Contest. Full or part-time employees of Tienda Inc, affiliates and their immediate family members are not eligible.
3. How to Enter:
To participate, you will need to have a Facebook or Instagram account (each a "Social Account"). Creating each Social Account is free but is subject to the applicable terms and conditions. Posting on Instagram requires a mobile device and therefore message and data rates may apply. If entering via a mobile device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Your account settings on the Social Account you use to enter must be set to "unprotected" and/or "public" for your posts are viewable by Sponsor.
To enter your photograph for the contest, follow La Tienda on either Facebook or Instagram, then submit your best, original photo paella photo via Facebook (permanent feed) or Instagram (permanent feed) and add the hashtag #MyPaella22. Include a brief caption describing the paella in your photo. Submissions must use the hashtag to be considered. Your post need not include any other references, positive or negative, to La Tienda’s products or services.
You agree not to upload any Photograph or other material that is profane, defamatory, unlawful, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. Tienda Inc in its sole discretion reserves the right not to post any Photograph to its site and cancel your participation in the Contest if we determine your Photograph violates any of these conditions.
4. Ownership: All Photographs submitted to the Contest become the property of Tienda Inc.
5. Entry Periods: The Contest begins at 12:00 AM EST on July 18th, 2022 and ends at 11:59 PM EST on August 7, 2022. You may enter the Contest as many times as you wish provided each Photograph is unique and submitted separately.
6. Winner Selection: During each Entry Period, a winning submission will be chosen by the owners of La Tienda (Tienda Inc). Entrants may only win once each calendar year. Winners for each Entry Period will be notified by email on or around one (1) week after the contest entry period ends. If a potential winner fails to respond to the notification within two (2) days, or if the potential winner is determined to be ineligible, another Photograph may be selected as the winning Photograph instead. The winners may be asked to return within ten (10) business days an affidavit of eligibility/publicity or an alternate winner may be selected. All decisions of Tienda Inc are final.
7. Prize: The grand prize winner will receive a $500 gift card from La Tienda and a copy of the La Paella cookbook. The three runners up will each receive a $100 gift card from La Tienda and a copy of the La Paella cookbook. Unclaimed or undeliverable prizes will not be awarded. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible entries.
8. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible Submissions received during the Promotion Period.
10. Prohibitions: You agree not to reproduce, download, re-distribute, copy, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any Photograph (other than your own) contained in the site to anyone. You acknowledge and agree that, except as set forth herein, you have no right to modify, edit, alter or enhance any of the Photographs (other than your own) in any manner.
11. Release; Limitation of Liability: By participating in the Contest, you agree to release and hold harmless Tienda Inc, and including its officers, directors, employees and agents (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim, loss, damage, liability, expense, impairment or cause of action arising out of or related to your participation in the Contest or your receipt or use of any prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for any illegible, incomplete, damaged or inaccurate entries, and/or entries that do not comply with these Rules and/or entries submitted by mail or facsimile. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for entries Tienda Inc is unable to process due to network, hardware or other technical failures or lost e-mail entries, however caused. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Released Parties shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your use, misuse, display, dissemination, replication, distribution, copying or downloading of Photographs contained on this site, including but not limited to any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages however arising, even if the Released Parties have previously been advised of the possibility of such damage.
12. Except where prohibited, participation in the contest constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, prize information, likeness, Submission, photograph (including, without limitation, winner's Social Account profile photo), voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
13. Other: Tienda Inc reserves the right to cancel and/or suspend the Contest without liability if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the security or proper administration of the Contest, as determined by Tienda Inc. There are no representations, promises or warranties other than those, if any, expressly made herein. Specifically, but not by way of limitation, Tienda Inc, and its agents and assigns, make no representations, promises or warranties of your success or failure by submitting Photographs pursuant to this site and these Rules. There are no implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose and any such warranties are expressly waived by you. Any action related to these terms will be governed by Virginia law without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the Commonwealth of Virginia, U.S.A. for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to these terms and/or your use of the site. Contest void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws apply.
14. Contest Results: List of Winners may be obtained via accessing www.Tienda.com.
© 2022 Tienda, Inc. All rights reserved.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook Inc./Instagram, LLC.