- 2large sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2large russet potatoes, peeled
- 1/3cup extra virgin olive oil OR
- 1/3cup smoked olive oil
- 2tsp sweet smoked paprika, plus 1/2 teaspoon for garnish
- 3tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 2tsp sea salt
- 1tsp ground black pepper
- 2tsp lemon zest (optional)
- Small handful freshly chopped parsley (optional)
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a large baking sheet (or two, depending on size) with heavy duty aluminum foil.
Chop sweet and russet potatoes into 1-inch pieces. Place in large mixing bowl. Add olive oil to potatoes and toss well. Add sweet smoked paprika, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper to bowl and mix until spices are evenly distributed.
Arrange potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet(s). Bake until potatoes are golden brown and crisp and fluffy within, about 35 minutes. About halfway through cooking, stir the potato pieces to ensure even browning. Remove from oven and let rest for about 10 minutes. Dust with the reserved 1/2 tsp smoked paprika, lemon zest, fresh parsley and serve.
Serving Size 7.1 oz/202 gr; Calories 263; Calories from Fat 108; Total Fat 12.3 gr (19%); Saturated Fat 1.7 gr (9%); Trans Fat 0 mg; Cholesterol 0 mg; Sodium 805 mg (34%); Total Carbohydrates 36 gr (12%); Fiber 4 gr (17%); Sugars 5 gr; Protein 4 gr (8%); Vitamin A 242%; Vitamin C 36%; Calcium 5%; Iron 11%.
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your caloric needs.