- 4sesame and sea salt tortas by Ines Rosales
- 1jar of piquillo peppers
- 12.85 ounce tin of white tuna belly in olive oil by José Andrés Foods
- Picual extra virgin olive oil by José Andrés Foods
- Sea salt, to taste
- 8small black olives, for garnish
Slice peppers into thin strips, and shred tuna into small pieces.
Place tortas on a serving plate, and put thin slices of piquillo pepper over each torta. Sprinkle the shredded tuna on top of the piquillo pepper confit.
Top each with a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of sea salt. Top with small black olives and serve.
Calories 203; Total Fat 7.6 gr (10%); Saturated Fat 0.5 gr (3%); Cholesterol 0 mg ; Sodium 667 mg (29%); Total Carbohydrates 26.6 gr (10%); Fiber 1.3 gr (5%); Sugars 8 gr; Protein 8.5 gr; Vitamin D 0%; Calcium 1%; Iron 6%; Potassium 0%.
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your caloric needs.