- 4rosemary and thyme tortas by Ines Rosales
- 1cup shredded Payoyo cheese, or your favorite firm Spanish cheese
- 4tablespoons membrillo (quince paste)
- Arbequina extra virgin olive oil by José Andrés Foods
- Sea salt, to taste
- Fresh rosemary, to garnish
Place tortas on a serving plate and spread a tablespoon of membrillo on each one.
Sprinkle a quarter of the shredded cheese on top of each torta, and top each with a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of sea salt.
Decorate with fresh rosemary and serve.