Receta de Hamburguesas con Pimientos del Piquillo - Roasted Piquillo Pepper Burgers Recipe
José Andrés Foods
- 20 minutes
- 8 servings
- 1jar roasted piquillo peppers
- 1/4cup plus 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus more as needed
- 4cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2lbs ground beef or pork
- 8mini hamburger buns
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 8tbsp garlic alioli or mayonnaise, for garnish
In a small bowl, combine the roasted piquillo peppers with 1/4 cup of the olive oil and set aside.
Mix together the ground meat, garlic and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, and season with a pinch each of salt and black pepper. Form the mixture into eight 2-ounce patties.
Preheat a grill to high heat. Grill the patties until their internal temperature reaches 160 degrees, about 5-6 minutes on each side.
Brush the hamburger buns with olive oil and toast on the grill for 1 minute. Spread 1 tablespoon of aioli or mayonnaise onto the bottom half of each toasted bun followed by a burger patty.
Top with the marinated peppers and serve.
Calories 387; Total Fat 18.7 gr (24%); Saturated Fat 3.4 gr (17%); Cholesterol 81 mg (27%); Sodium 727 mg (32%); Total Carbohydrates 22.5 gr (8%); Fiber 1 gr (4%); Sugars 5 gr; Protein 28.9 gr; Vitamin D 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 89%; Potassium 7%.
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your caloric needs.