Receta de Pinchitos de Chorizo a la Parilla con Cerezas y Higos - Grilled Chorizo Kebabs with Cherries and Figs Recipe
La Tienda Kitchens
- 35 minutes
- 4 servings
- 12oz cooking chorizo, cut into 1/2-inch circles
- 1/2pound of fresh black cherries, pitted, OR
- 1/2pound fresh figs, stemmed and quartered
- 1large red onion, peeled and cut into 1 inch squares
- Olive oil
If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 25-30 minutes to keep them from burning on the grill. Skewer the ingredients together, alternating between chorizo, fruit and onion. Drizzle with olive oil.
Cook over medium high heat on the grill for about ten minutes, rotating the skewers periodically. Serve with good crusty bread and a crisp white wine.
Serving Size 8.6 oz/243 gr; Calories 539; Calories from Fat 356; Total Fat 39.6 gr (61%); Saturated Fat 13.2 gr (66%); Trans Fat 0 gr; Cholesterol 75 mg (25%); Sodium 1053 mg (44%); Total Carbohydrates 25 gr (8%); Fiber 4 gr (14%); Sugars 18 gr; Protein 22 gr (44%); Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 13%; Calcium 4%; Iron 10%.
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your caloric needs.