Traditional Paella Kit with Paella Cookbook$129
- Paella kit in a beautiful gift box
- With La Paella cookbook, includes 30 recipes
- All you need for traditional paella
- Serves 6, just add fresh ingredients
Our beautifully packaged traditional paella kit has all the tools you need to start cooking, including ingredients and a pan from Valencia. You will also receive a paella cookbook, La Paella by Jeff Koehler, that gives you great instructions and 30 recipes on how to create a magnificent paella at home!
We have prepared a very special gift for lovers of classic paella from Spain. This La Tienda Paella Kit includes:
1. Pimenton de La Vera smoked paprika (2.47 oz) which adds depth to your broth
2. Hand picked La Mancha saffron (0.035 oz)
3. Calasparra rice (2.2 lbs.) - the venerable strain grown in the mountains of Murcia
4. All natural fire roasted piquillo peppers (7 oz) from Lodosa - scarce as they are flavorful
5. A 500 ml bottle of Señorío de Vizcántar extra virgin olive oil
6. A 15-inch traditional steel paella pan
7. A paella cookbook written by Jeff Koehler
All of the ingredients are gift boxed with the high quality 15-inch traditional steel paella pan with riveted handles. Two paella recipes are included with the kit as well.
(We may substitute products of equal quality for those shown in photo.)
Paprika, saffron, rice, piquillo peppers (piquillo peppers (91%), salt and citric acid) and extra virgin olive oil.
All information listed on our website, including nutrient content information, ingredient lists, and information relating to health claims is for informational purposes only and not provided as medical advice. You should carefully read all information in the actual product packaging and labels, including for food allergen, nutrient content and qualified health claims before using or consuming a product. La Tienda does not assume any liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
May We Suggest
"So excited to receive this beautiful set. We can’t wait to try out the recipes!"
Sharon - Cheyenne, WY March 2022
"This is the first time I have ever made Paella and I can’t wait to make it again. The kit is so helpful along with the recipe book. I have had paella in Spain and I think mine was a little better. So much fun and so GOOD!"
Chris - Lake Orion, MI February 2022
"First the packaging is so beautiful I loved it. The pan and ingredients are wonderful. We are having a cooking party with friends."
Karen - McKinney , TX December 2021
SYLVIA - Normal, IL October 2021
George - MAHWAH, NJ June 2013