- Paella kit in a beautiful gift box
- With new definitive Paella cookbook, 108 recipes
- All you need for traditional paella
- Serves 6, just add fresh ingredients
Our beautifully packaged traditional paella kit has all the tools you need to start cooking, including ingredients and a pan from Valencia. You will also receive a definitive cookbook, Paella by Alberto Herraiz, that gives you great instructions and over 100 recipes on how to create a magnificent paella at home!
We have prepared a very special gift for lovers of classic paella from Spain. This La Tienda Paella Kit includes:
1. Pimenton de La Vera smoked paprika (2.47 oz) which adds depth to your broth;
2. Hand picked La Mancha Saffron (0.035 oz);
3. Calasparra Rice (2.2 lbs.) - the venerable strain grown in the mountains of Murcia;
4. All natural fire roasted Piquillo peppers (7 oz) from Lodosa - scarce as they are flavorful;
5. A 500 ml bottle of Señorío de Vizcántar extra virgin olive oil;
6. A 15-inch traditional steel paella pan;
7. A paella cookbook written by Alberto Herraiz.
All of the ingredients are gift boxed with the high quality 15-inch traditional steel paella pan with riveted handles. Two paella recipes are included with the kit as well.
(We may substitute products of equal quality for those shown in photo.)
May We Suggest
May We Suggest
Customer ReviewsAverage rating from 1 reviews Write a review
"If you're looking to make authentic paella, this is the kit you want. It contains everything you need to get started."
Jon Gardner - Mohrsville, PA - Jul 12, 2015