Receta de Bocadillo de Jamón Serrano y Queso Manchego - Jamón Serrano and Manchego Cheese Sandwich Recipe
La Tienda Kitchens
- 10 minutes
- 2 servings
Whenever we arrive in Barajas airport in Madrid, we immediately head over to one of the many cafes and order a café con leche, then a delicious bocadillo de jamón with thin slices of Serrano ham and Manchego cheese on a fresh baguette. Add some extra virgin olive oil and piquillo peppers for a sandwich that is quintessentially Spanish - fresh, simple and delicious!
- 1loaf of freshly baked Galician bread
- 6oz thinly sliced Jamón Serrano
- 6oz thinly sliced Manchego cheese
- 1jar wood fire roasted piquillo peppers (optional)
- Extra virgin olive oil, to taste
this is text as a sample
Slice baguette lengthwise. Drizzle olive oil over interior of baguette.
Arrange thin slices of Jamón Serrano on bottom half of baguette, followed by thin slices of Manchego cheese, then piquillo peppers. Cut into 2 pieces and serve.
Serve with Spanish potato chips and banderillas!
Calories 1323; Total Fat 61.8 gr (79%); Saturated Fat 29.5 gr (147%); Cholesterol 195 mg (65%); Sodium 5929 mg (258%); Total Carbohydrates 96.8 gr (35%); Fiber 3.3 gr (12%); Sugars 18.5 gr; Protein 91 gr; Vitamin D 0%; Calcium 51%; Iron 33%; Potassium 4%.
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your caloric needs.