Square Ceramic Tapas Plate
- Ideal for serving ham, cheese and other tapas
- Hand painted and signed by the artist
- Colorful tray for serving tapas or appetizers
- From the village of El Puente del Arzobispo
- Handwash - Food safe, lead-free
- Size - 4.5 inches wide
This beautiful ceramic dish is great for serving slices of ham and Manchego cheese or a handful of olives.
Each ceramic tapas plate is painted by hand in the village of El Puente del Arzobispo. Our friend Belén supervises a small staff of artisans who form and paint each piece in designs passed down over generations. The quality of the local clay and skilled local artisans are famous across Spain.
As each piece is hand painted, the designs and colors will vary.
Food safe, lead-free, washing by hand is recommended.
Use and Care
Ceramic dishes can be used for a short time in the microwave. Like all ceramics, they can get very hot to the touch. They are dishwasher safe, however they will last longer when washed by hand.