EN ▾

Cart Panel

Candied Lemon 'Tortas de Aceite' Crisps by Ines Rosales


Candied Lemon 'Tortas de Aceite' Crisps by Ines Rosales

Six Handmade Olive Oil Crisps | CO-07

All Natural

co-07 co-07
  • In Stock

Choose Your Quantity

  • 2 - $19
  • 4 - $36 (5% savings)
  • 6 - $52 (8% savings)
Write a review
  • Hand-formed baked cookie
  • Sprinkled with candied lemon
  • Made with extra virgin olive oil
  • Individually wrapped
  • From Sevilla
  • Size - 6 crisps per package - 6.34 oz/180 gr

Light and flaky, these delicious cookies are sprinkled with candied lemon and sugar. Each crisp is formed by hand following a traditional recipe. They are perfect as a light snack or dessert with a cup of coffee or tea.

In 1910, a woman named Ines Rosales began making olive oil tortas (tortas de aceite) by hand at her bakery next to a stagecoach stop in Sevilla. Her tortas were so popular that soon she could not keep up with the demand and she hired women from the local village to help her in producing these crisp and delicate treats. She used pure ingredients including extra virgin olive oil. In a short time this Andalucian specialty became famous and enjoyed throughout Spain.

Today Ines Rosales lemon tortas are still made by hand following the same recipe Ines Rosales created almost 100 years ago. Local women are still employed to hand-flatten and hand-wrap the tortas in wax paper.


Unbleached wheat flour, extra virgin olive oil, sugar, caramelized lemon (glucose and fructose syrup, lemon peel, sugar and lemon juice), sesame seeds, natural flavor, years and sea salt.

Contains: wheat and sesame seeds.

Nutritional Information

Serving size 1 piece (30g). Servings per container 6. Calories 150, total fat 7g (9%), saturated fat 1g (5%), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg, sodium 35mg (2%), total carbohydrates 19g (7%), dietary fiber 1 g (4%), total sugars 6g, including added sugars 5g (10%). Protein 2g. Vitamin D 0mcg (0%), Calcium 6.6mg (0%), Iron 0.2mcg (0%) and Potassium 25mg (0%). * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

All information listed on our website, including nutrient content information, ingredient lists, and information relating to health claims is for informational purposes only and not provided as medical advice. You should carefully read all information in the actual product packaging and labels, including for food allergen, nutrient content and qualified health claims before using or consuming a product. La Tienda does not assume any liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.

Use and Care

Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from heat and light.

You May Also Need

May We Suggest

The Best of Spain