- Eggplant, onions and peppers
- Roasted over firewood
- Serve with meats, on salad or toast
- Presented by celebrated chef José Andrés
- Made by the artisans at Rosara
- Size - 12.2 oz/345 gr
A few words about this item from chef José Andrés:
One of the most popular dishes of the Catalonian kitchen, this classic has an amazing background - eggplant from Almeria and Murcia, onions and peppers from Navarra and olive oil from Andalucía - the finest Spain has to offer! The peppers are harvested by hand, roasted over firewood and peeled without water to preserve as much flavor as possible. Escalivada means "cooked over embers;" the method Spanish mountain shepherds first used to prepare the dish on cold nights while keeping watch over their sheep. Now you can enjoy this rustic treat at home without having to worry about bringing out the grill! So simple to have the smoky goodness of sweet summer vegetables served alongside your favorite meats, tossed in a salad or with warm toast.
Aubergine (eggplant), onion, red pepper, olive oil and salt.
Serving size 3.4oz (85gr). Servings per container: about 4. Calories 80. Calories from fat 60. Total fat 6g (9%), saturated fat 1g (6%), trans fat 0g (0%), cholesterol 0mg (0%), sodium 30mg (1%), total carbohydrate 5g (2%), fiber 1g (3%), sugars 4g. Protein 1g. Vitamin A (<2%), Vitamin C (10%), Calcium (10%), Iron (<2%).* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
All information listed on our website, including nutrient content information, ingredient lists, and information relating to health claims is for informational purposes only and not provided as medical advice. You should carefully read all information in the actual product packaging and labels, including for food allergen, nutrient content and qualified health claims before using or consuming a product. La Tienda does not assume any liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
- $14.95pq-17Add to cart
- $10.95sc-57Add to cart
- $8.95vg-52Add to cart
- Sale$21.95$14.95se-152Add to cart
- $26.95se-153Add to cart
- $14.95vg-50-6Add to cart
- Sale$6.95$4.95bd-64Add to cart
- $18.95vn-39Add to cart
- Sale$19.95$15.95oo-104Add to cart
- New$32.95bk-18Add to cart
- New$32.95bk-29Add to cart
- $87.95bt-47Add to cart
People Who Viewed This Item Also Bought
"Used it to make a grilled cheese plus a thin slice of pork sandwich and it was wonderful."
"I am very pleased thank you"