- Dry-cured pork loin & chorizo sausage
- Thinly sliced, ready to serve
- Two flavorful meats - great with Manchego cheese!
- U.S. made from Spanish recipes
- Size - 6 oz chorizo and 2 oz lomo
Enjoy the flavor of Spin's delectable charcuterie. Cured with smoky paprika from Extremadura, then sliced paper thin, our chorizo and lomo embuchado are ready to serve in moments. Enjoy as a tapa or add to fresh baked bread for a Spanish bocadillo sandwich.
Spanish 'lomo embuchado' is the prince of dry cured sausages in Spain. A whole pork loin is seasoned with garlic, sea salt and smoked paprika from La Vera, then cured for 90 days. The resulting sausage is lean with an intense flavor and is naturally low in fat. In Spain lomo is often preferred even to serrano ham.
Our all natural sliced chorizo is made from free range pork. It is dry cured for at least 30 days with smoked paprika (Pimentón de La Vera) and garlic. Chorizo is smoky, delicious and mild.
Both our sliced chorizo and cured lomo embuchado are made by Spanish family companies based in the US, following old Spanish recipes.
Enjoy these two classic meats with crusty bread and artisan Spanish cheese. Great paired with a glass of wine or sherry.
May We Suggest
- $17.95ic-10Add to cart
- Sale$16.95$14.95jm-01Add to cart
- Sale$20.95$15.95jm-23Add to cart
- Sale$49.95$43.95jm-01-3Add to cart
Pepa - Sterling Heights, MI - Apr 30, 2017
JAMES SIMMONS - BIRMINGHAM, AL - Apr 13, 2015