Winemaker Íñigo was trained at the University of Bordeaux in France. This training taught him to respect balance and restraint over power. Deep hues of purple, this classic Tempranillo is very harmonious and elegant that gives the wine a serious character!
Ribeye steak, romesco sauce, paella, bacon, Havarti cheese and portobello mushrooms.
- Variety: 100% Tempranillo
- Region: Rioja
- Producer: Conde de Hervias
- Country: Spain
- Type: Red
- Production: Lutte Raisonnée
- Cellaring tips: Drink it now or hold through 2033
- Tech talk: Fermented in stainless steel, aged for 12 month in 50% American and 50% French oak barrels.
All wine is sold and shipped separately through La Tienda’s wine partner, Wine + Moxxi (Kampala Wines LLC), which is the seller of record. All taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
* This product is not eligible for promotional offers or discounts.