- Prime selection of Spanish tapas
- Everything from chorizo to chocolate fig bonbons
- Serves 6-8
- Makes a great gift
- Stylish white La Tienda branded gift box
Tapas have been a tradition for centuries in Spain; why not introduce your friends and family to tapas with this beautiful gift box? Each product is a customer favorite, selected to represent Spain's finest foods. And each item is ready to serve at a moment's notice, no preparation needed.
Our Tapas Party Gift Box is packed in a stylish white La Tienda branded box for a presentation that is sure to please.
This box will serve 6-8 people.
- large Cantimpalo style cured chorizo sausage for slicing
- anchovy stuffed olives
- fire roasted piquillo peppers
- one package of anise flavored 'Tortas de Aceite' crisps
- one bag of crunchy truffle potato chips by Torres
- guindilla peppers
- all natural, dry-cured slicing chorizo sausage from La Rioja
- Rabitos Royale dark chocolate fig bonbons
- premium Spanish Marcona almonds
- 'picos' breadsticks
- a box of flat Spanish toothpicks for tapas
- a terra cotta cazuela dish for serving.
A great gift! Serves 6 to 8 people.
(We reserve the right to substitute products of equal quality for those shown in photo.)
You May Also Need
- $97.95cm-46-4Add to cart
May We Suggest
- Sale$59.95$50.95bt-20Add to cart
- $74.95bt-37Notify when in stock
- $99.95bt-43Add to cart
- $59.95bt-44Add to cart
"I purchased this item as a holiday gift, and was very pleased with the quality of the items."
Brooke - Watsonville, CA - Dec 26, 2016
"This was bought as a gift, the recipients loved it!"
CHARLES HINES - Millersville, PA - Jan 3, 2016
naydu yaniz - bourbonnais, IL - Jan 4, 2015
"It was a gift and our friends loved it."
MARIBEL VARLEY - PARK CITY, UT - Dec 28, 2014
"An excellent assortment of fine spanish food. My family can't get enough and need more and more of this!! Thanks again!"
Chris Bruce - Dec 5, 2011
"Good assortement... "
Jean-Manuel Gomes - Jun 28, 2010
"gave this to friends, invited friends over a all loved it"
carol - May 18, 2010