- Shell evokes a symbol of Spain
- Delightful hostess gift or stocking stuffer
- Comes free with any of our wine samplers
- Packed in a clear plastic box
- Made in China
- Size - 3.5 inches x 1.5 inches
The shell is the symbol of Santiago, patron saint of Spain - the reason we chose it as part of our logo. This beautiful chrome wine stopper displays this classic symbol, and is a delightful way to keep partial bottles of wine fresh.
It is made of solid chrome and fashioned with rubber flanges to keep air out and great wine flavor in the bottle. Each stopper comes in a clear plastic box and is easy to wrap or present as a hostess gift.
All of our wine samplers come with this stopper free, so if you are thirsty for some great vino, take a look at our hand-selected wine samplers.
Like all products that will come in contact with food or beverages, clean with hot soapy water before first use.