Intense red with purple tones, this wine has a very fresh aroma full of flowers and fruits. It is cheerful and lively and expresses citrus flavors and memories of summer stone fruits, such as peach and apricot. It is so vibrant and enjoyable that it makes us want to drink more!
Leg of lamb, grilled ribs and vegetables or a nice tri-tip or flank steak.
- Variety: 60% Garnacha Tinta and 40% Samsó
- Region: Priorat
- Producer: Costers del Priorat
- Country: Spain
- Type: Red
- Production: Sustainable (Lutte Raisonnée)
- Cellaring tips: Drink it now or hold through 2030
- Tech talk: Aged in Slovenian oak, 40+ year-old vines
All wine is sold and shipped separately through La Tienda’s wine partner, Maison Corbeaux (Barbary Coast Merchants, LLC), which is the seller of record. All taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
* This product is not eligible for promotional offers or discounts.