Deep ruby with powerful scents of minerals and spices, this Monastrell is a favorite for the price. Full bodied, it finishes fresh and long with lots of dark fruits. 90 points, VINOUS.
Stews, grilled vegetables with meats, rice and pasta, cured Spanish cheeses and tapas.
- Variety: 90% Monastrell, 10% Grenache
- Region: Jumilla
- Producer: Altos de la Hoya
- Country: Spain
- Type: Red
- Production: Conventional
- Cellaring tips: Drink it now or hold through 2021
- Tech talk: 14% alcohol, aged for 6 months in French oak
All wine is sold and shipped separately through La Tienda’s wine partner, Maison Corbeaux (Barbary Coast Merchants, LLC), which is the seller of record. All taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
* This product is not eligible for promotional offers or discounts.