- Imported Jamón Ibérico
- Pieces perfect for adding to stews or salads
- About 60% meat
- NOTE: High fat content
- Iberico fat adds deep flavor to soups and stews
- Size - 2 x 3 oz
True Jamón Ibérico is one of Spain's finest culinary achievements. Rich and flavorful, this ham is truly remarkable.
This diced mix of ham and fat is from black Ibérico pigs. The resulting ham cures for over two years.
Our Jamón Ibérico slices sell for almost $30 for 3 ounces. Here, we offer you two 3 ounce packages for a fraction of that price. Note that these small pieces do have a significant amount of flavorful fat. This can be used to flavor stews or even paella, since it literally melts when heated. A favorite recipe of ours is to place a small amount in shucked oysters and broil them for a couple of minutes. The fat melts into the lightly cooked oyster - incredible!
May We Suggest
- Sale$149.95$119.95jm-115Add to cart
- Sale$19.95$15.95cz-06-2Add to cart
- NewSale$17.95$8.95rc-16Add to cart
- Sale$21.95$17.95cz-73-2Add to cart
"great product use it for lentils and beans"
Marie Colon - Merrimack, NH - Mar 8, 2015
FCO JAVIER LASANTA - COTO LAUREL, FL - Nov 2, 2014