- 8 classic Spanish Christmas sweets
- Serve a spread of artisan sweets
- Turrón candies, bonbons, marzipan and cookies
- Artisan made in Spain
- Stylish white La Tienda branded gift box
What do people in Spain serve during Christmas? We get this question a lot, so we assembled a group of cookies and candies that are iconic during the holidays. Serve with coffee as a delightful dessert or present a holiday spread for guests!
We work with the best confectioners in Spain to offer you the authentic flavor of Christmas. Turrones 1880 is a 12th generation turrón maker known as the best in Spain and Aromas de Medina bakes traditional cookies that are of the finest quality.
Included in this gift box are:
- Alicante candy - crunchy turrón packed with whole Marcona almonds and orange blossom honey
- Jijona candy - soft and creamy turrón made with orange blossom honey and Marcona almonds
- Peladillas - crunchy candy coated almonds
- Marzipan almond figures - rich and moist
- Mantecados - cookies made with extra virgin olive oil
- Polvorones - crumbly cookies with toasted ground almonds
- Yemas - moist and creamy almond confections
- Rabitos Royale - dark chocolate stuffed fig bonbons from Extremadura
(We may substitute products of equal quality for those shown in photo.)
Alicante Turrón: Toasted almonds (65%), honey (15%), sugar, glucose syrup, egg white and wafers (potato starch, refined sunflower oil).
Jijona Turrón: Toasted almonds (67%), honey (15%), sugar, glucose syrup, egg white, and emulsifier (mono and diglycerides of fatty acids).
Peladillas: Sugar, toasted almonds, stabilizer (arabic gum) and covering agent (carnauba wax). Produced in a facility that uses wheat.
Marzipan: Almonds (50%), sugar, glucose syrup, water, stabilizer (sorbitol), and preservatives (sorbic acid, potassium sorbate). May contain traces of other tree nuts, milk and egg.
Mantecados: Wheat flour, extra virgin olive oil, sugar, cinnamon, sesame, malitol and clove.
Polvorones: Wheat flour, sunflower oil, sugar, almonds, cinnamon, anise seed, clove, lemon peel, extra virgin olive oil, salt, mono- and di-glycerides of fatty acids (as an emulsifier), citric acid (as an acidulant), sorbic acid (as a preservative), ascorbic acid and vitamin E (as an anti-oxidant).
Rabitos: Dried figs (45%), chocolate (37%)[(sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, concentrated butter fat, soy lecithin (emulsifier), vanilla (natural flavor))] (Chocolate contains minimum 52% cocoa solids, pasteurized cream, brandy (<0.1%), glucose syrup, sorbitol.)
Yemas: Almonds, sugar, sweet potato, egg yolk, lemon juice, cocoa, cocoa butter.
All information listed on our website, including nutrient content information, ingredient lists, and information relating to health claims is for informational purposes only and not provided as medical advice. You should carefully read all information in the actual product packaging and labels, including for food allergen, nutrient content and qualified health claims before using or consuming a product. La Tienda does not assume any liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
May We Suggest