- Gift boxed paella kit & cookbook by Alberto Herraiz
- All you need for traditional paella
- An easy way to introduce paella to family and friends!
- Includes a 15" traditional steel paella pan
- Two traditional paella recipes included
Our Family Paella Kit features all the tools and ingredients you'll need to start cooking paella at home with your family as well as the cookbook, Paella, written by Alberto Herraiz
Our Family Paella Kit with cookbook includes:
1. One 2.2 lb. bag of Bomba Rice from Calasparra
2. A 1 gr jar of hand picked La Mancha Saffron
3. Pimenton de La Vera sweet smoked paprika (2.5 oz tin)
4. A jar of all natural wood fire roasted piquillo peppers from Lodosa
5. A bottle of Señorío de Vizcántar extra virgin olive oil
6. A traditional steel 15" paella pan
7. A 21" long stainless steel paella spoon
8. Paella by Alberto Herraiz, this book gives you great instructions and recipes on how to prepare this delicious Spanish dish.
All of these products are gift boxed within the premium quality 15" traditional steel paella pan with riveted handles. Kit also includes two of our favorite paella recipes.
(We may substitute products of equal quality for those shown in photo.)
May We Suggest
"I bought this as a wedding gift for a couple who served paella at their reception dinner. I first ate paella when I lived with a family in Valencia and wanted to give the couple an authentic paella pan and cookbook."
Susana - Chapel Hill, NC - Jul 7, 2017