- Whole cranberries
- Dipped in premium 64% dark chocolate
- Sweet and tart
- Handmade in Barcelona
- About 50 pieces
- Size - 3.35 oz/95 gr
Tart little cranberries coated in rich, dark chocolate, what could be better! These addictive little chocolates are the perfect balance between tangy, sweet and silky smooth.
The key to these delightful chocolates is pure ingredients. The chocolatiers of Luxocolat roast their cocoa beans on site to ensure fresh, premium dark chocolate. Whole cranberries are candied and dipped in rich, silky dark chocolate flavored with natural vanilla. You can taste the quality and craftsmanship in every bite.
The Vira family of Barcelona has crafted excellent chocolates since 1904. The fourth generation runs the factory to this day, producing some of Spain's finest chocolates.
Cranberries, sugar and sunflower oil. Coating: cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier (soy lecithin), natural vanilla extract. Cocoa 64% minimum.
Serving size 2 pieces (45g). Servings per container 2. Calories 210. Calories from fat 90. Total fat 10g (15%), Saturated fat 6g (29%), Sodium 25mg (1%), Total carbohydrate 27g (9%), Dietary fiber 3g (10%), Sugars 23g, Protein 2g. Not a significant source of trans fat, cholesterol, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, iron. *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
All information listed on our website, including nutrient content information, ingredient lists, and information relating to health claims is for informational purposes only and not provided as medical advice. You should carefully read all information in the actual product packaging and labels, including for food allergen, nutrient content and qualified health claims before using or consuming a product. La Tienda does not assume any liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
May We Suggest
"Tried last year and bought again. Very good for a sweet and tart combo. Good for a snack while reading in pm."
Blair - Reno, NV January 2019
"Excellent! Happy to have been able to get them on sale."
M - New Bern, NC December 2018
"Ok but not anything unusual nor that is especially good"
Peg - Jackson, MI August 2017
"Can't stop eating them!"
Maggie - Nassau County, NY December 2016