- Light and crispy
- Sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon
- Handmade, baked cookie
- Made in Sevilla
- Size - 12 crisps - 2 x 6.34 oz/180 g
Light, crispy and full of flavor, Ines Rosales cookies are a favorite of our customers. They are made using an old Andalusian recipe with extra virgin olive oil and patted out by hand. This version is flavored with cinnamon and sugar; kind of like the little piece of leftover pie crust that was rolled out and sprinkled with cinnamon that you may have had as a child.
Over 100 years ago a woman named Ines Rosales began preparing handmade olive oil tortas (tortas de aceite) at her bakery near a stagecoach stop in Sevilla. These tasty treats became so popular that soon she had to hire a team of local women to produce them. Local ingredients like extra virgin olive oil and sesame seeds are still used in the original recipe.
These famous cookies are as popular as ever, and the company named after Ines Rosales has carefully chosen to introduce a few new all natural flavors including cinnamon and sugar, Seville orange and rosemary and thyme.
Unbleached wheat flour, extra virgin olive oil, sugar, yeast, sesame seeds, ground cinnamon, sea salt, natural cinnamon essence.
Serving size: 1 piece 30g. Servings per container 6. Calories 150, calories from fat 70. Total fat 8g (12%), saturated fat 1g (5%), sodium 35mg (1%), total carbohydrates 17g (6%), sugars 4g, protein 2g. Vitamin A 2%, vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, iron 2%. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
All information listed on our website, including nutrient content information, ingredient lists, and information relating to health claims is for informational purposes only and not provided as medical advice. You should carefully read all information in the actual product packaging and labels, including for food allergen, nutrient content and qualified health claims before using or consuming a product. La Tienda does not assume any liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
May We Suggest
- Sale$14.95$7.45co-19-2Add to cart
- Sale$14.95$12.95co-62-2Add to cart
- Sale$14.95$7.45co-06-2Add to cart
- Sale$9.95$7.95co-47-2Add to cart
"I love these. I use to be able to purchase them at my Grocery Store but they no longer carry them. It is just as easy ordering them directly."
Veronica Dodd - Campbell, California - May 16, 2016
"My granddaughter couldn't stop eating these tortas. Excellent!"
Gabrielle Charest - Redmond, WA - Jan 9, 2016
"My daughter spent a semester in Spain last year and this were the same exact one that she had there and brought home for us to try. It was nice to experience Spain with her even just a taste. The torta were well wrapped not broken."
Diana Hetyei - Hamburg, NJ - Jan 3, 2016
Lydia Garcia - Guttenberg, NJ - Dec 6, 2015
"We had the tortas in Spain and were happy to find them here!"
Kat - MATTHEWS, NC - Oct 25, 2015
"As I expected"
john daniello - wilmington, DE - May 4, 2015
Lupeta Mahoney - Big Pine, CA - Dec 16, 2014
"Still the best snack I have ever tasted."
Judith Greenblatt - NORCROSS, GA - May 4, 2014
"Just as tasty as the orange crisps. Reminded me of elephant ears that you get at the fair only more crispy."
DOROTHY ANDERSON - WARREN, OH - Mar 31, 2013
"Only recently, did I buy a package of these for my family. After trying one, I thought it would be a good idea to serve these slightly broken up over quality, vanilla ice cream. That idea was a winner all around. The whole family loves them and I am happy to know that they are eating well. These are a far cry from the typical American junk foods that families often enjoy together. Don't hesitate to try these...you'll be glad you did!"
VBNinja - Virginia Beach, VA - Jan 26, 2013
"they were delicious!"
lhunter - Donalsonville, Georgia - Jan 6, 2013
"Had the opportunity to sample the tortas at the restaurant show. So delicious I tracked them down on the net."
Ellen - Flora, Illinois - May 11, 2012