This vibrant and refreshing wine is the traditional summertime sipper of the Penedès region of Catalonia, and it's perfect for drinking out of a porrón. Bright almond on the nose, this beautiful frizzante is dry on the palate, with flavors of lemon peel and honeysuckle.
Seafood appetizers, fresh salad, vegetarian tapas, and olives.
- Variety: 80% Petit Grain Muscat and 20% Macabeu
- Region: Penedès
- Producer: Avinyó
- Country: Spain
- Type: Cava
- Production: Sustainable (Lutte Raisonnée)
- Cellaring tips: Drink it now!
- Tech talk: The carbonation is created by the Charmat method of secondary fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
All wine is sold and shipped separately through La Tienda’s wine partner, Wine + Moxxi (Kampala Wines LLC), which is the seller of record. All taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
* This product is not eligible for promotional offers or discounts.