This vibrant and refreshing wine is the traditional summertime sipper of the Penedès region of Catalonia, and it's perfect for drinking out of a porrón. Bright almond on the nose, this beautiful frizzante is dry on the palate, with flavors of lemon peel and honeysuckle.
Seafood appetizers, fresh salad, vegetarian tapas, and olives.
- Variety: 80% Petit Grain Muscat and 20% Macabeu
- Region: Penedès
- Producer: Avinyó
- Country: Spain
- Type: Cava
- Production: Sustainable (Lutte Raisonnée)
- Cellaring tips: Drink it now!
- Tech talk: The carbonation is created by the Charmat method of secondary fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
All wine is sold and shipped separately through La Tienda’s wine partner, Maison Corbeaux (Barbary Coast Merchants, LLC), which is the seller of record. All taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
* This product is not eligible for promotional offers or discounts.