A floral nose with hints of wet stone gives way to a crisp palate of apples, pears and sweet berries. This bright wine is subtly spritzy, something we love about many of the Txakolina wines hailing from the Basque Country. This winery is named Xarmant, meaning “charming” in French and a fitting reflection of its nature. Light and refreshing.
Fresh grilled seafood, white pizzas, sushi, sole, herbed pastas or lemon-infused pork.
- Variety: 70% Hondarribi Zuri with Hondarribi Beltza, Izkiriota, Izkiriota Ttippia and Hondarribi Zuri Zerratia
- Region: Txakolina
- Producer: Xarmant
- Country: Spain
- Type: White
- Production: Sustainable (Lutte Raisonnée)
- Cellaring tips: Drink it now!
- Tech talk: 11.5% alcohol, stainless steel fermentation, native yeasts
All wine is sold and shipped separately through La Tienda’s wine partner, Maison Corbeaux (Barbary Coast Merchants, LLC), which is the seller of record. All taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
* This product is not eligible for promotional offers or discounts.