Amber, pure and with a penetrating hazelnut flavor, this sherry has features of both the Fino and the Oloroso. Both complex and evocative, it gives way to a dry finish and lingering aftertaste of nuts and wood. Very elegant and very unique. Bodegas Gutierrez Colosia was founded in 1838 on the mouth of the Guadalete river. The climate and ocean winds here create an ideal environment for the aging of the Bodega's wines.
Albondigas, braised rabbit, chestnuts, smoked duck or root vegetables.
- Variety: Palomino
- Region: Jerez-Xérès-Sherry
- Producer: Gutiérrez Colosia
- Country: Spain
- Type: Sherry
- Production: Sustainable
- Cellaring tips: Drink it now or hold through 2019
- Tech talk: 18% alcohol, 750 ml
All wine is sold and shipped separately through La Tienda’s wine partner, Maison Corbeaux (Barbary Coast Merchants, LLC), which is the seller of record. All taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
* This product is not eligible for promotional offers or discounts.