From the heart of the Getariako Txakolina region, Ameztoi makes refreshing, lively and mineral driven wines from their 20 hectare estate. Ignacio Ameztoi, the seventh generation of the family at the estate, makes clean, stainless steel fermented Txakolina with the traditional spritz that we all know and love.
Raw oysters, halibut, bacalao, jamón, whole grilled fish or sushi.
- Variety: 100% Hondarribi Zuri
- Region: Txakolina
- Producer: Ameztoi
- Country: Spain
- Type: White
- Production: Ecological Farming
- Cellaring tips: Drink it now or hold through 2021
- Tech talk: 12.5% alcohol, fermented with indigenous yeasts in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks
All wine is sold and shipped separately through La Tienda’s wine partner, Maison Corbeaux (Barbary Coast Merchants, LLC), which is the seller of record. All taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
* This product is not eligible for promotional offers or discounts.