- A culinary tour of authentic Spain
- Friendly, focused and informative
- Enthusiastic Spanish Chef Jose Andrés
- 2 DVDs - running time 390 minutes
This series is the best presentation of Spanish food and culture on television. It is more than a crowd-pleasing cooking show, largely produced for its entertainment value. It is an opportunity for warm and engaging chef José Andrés, to show you all his favorite byways of his beloved Spain.
Season two features:
* Disc One includes Andalucia: Liquid gold, Catalunya: The Onion that Would be King, Castilla y Leon: The Land of Fire, Murcia: The Tale of the Drunken Goat, Valencia: Paella Day, Iles Balears: Seas of Delicacies, and Andalucia: Cold Soup and Hot Flamenco.
* Disc Two includes Cantabria: Green Spain, Valencia: Jose Goes Nuts, Extremadura: Cherries and Cheeses, Aragon: A Fairy Tale Come True, Basque Country: Sophisticated Tastes, Canarias: Islands in the Sun.
Jose Andres is widely credited with bringing the concept of Spanish 'tapas' to the U.S. with his groundbreaking restaurants in Washington, D.C. Now he brings you to the source of his inspiration, the fields and restaurants of his beloved Spain.
We could not recommend it any more highly – it is the best in the field.