Bright lemon and mineral aromas combine with good lush fruit on the palate, making this a fresh and fruity wine with a great personality. The Saenz de Samaniego family has been making wine for more than 250 years in the heart of Rioja, Samaniego.
Seafood paella, gazpacho, Manchego and mild cheddar cheeses.
- Variety: 90% Viura and 10% Malvasia
- Region: Rioja
- Producer: Ostatu
- Country: Spain
- Type: White
- Production: Sustainable (Lutte Raisonnée)
- Cellaring tips: Drink it now or hold through 2026
- Tech talk: 13.4% alcohol, 40-80 year-old vines, stainless steel fermentation
All wine is sold and shipped separately through La Tienda’s wine partner, Maison Corbeaux (Barbary Coast Merchants, LLC), which is the seller of record. All taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
* This product is not eligible for promotional offers or discounts.