- A delightful way to serve appetizers or tapas
- Beautiful multicolored design
- Hand-painted by local artisans
- From the village of El Puente del Arzobispo
- Hand painted and lead free
- Size - 8 inches x 5 inches
This beautiful serving tray comes out every time we have guests. Sliced chorizo, Marcona almonds and wedges of Manchego cheese find their perfect background on this skillfully painted tray.
Our bright and joyful pieces have been hand crafted in the small village of El Puente de Arzobispo for generations. Each appetizer platter is painted and signed individually. High quality glazing and food safe, lead free materials make this dish the perfect way to enjoy Spain every day.
As each piece is hand painted, the designs and colors will vary. Food safe, lead free, hand wash.