- Versatile serving bowl for salads, fruit or soups
- Hand painted and signed by the artist
- Bright and colorful
- From the village of El Puente del Arzobispo
- Dishwasher safe
- Size - 11 inches wide, 5 inches tall - 12 Cups
This versatile bowl is the end of a long quest for us. Not only is it a hand-made artisan piece, it holds over three quarts - more than a half a gallon.
Perfect for gazpacho, salads and a delightful fruit bowl. It is so nice and deep (over 6 inches) that I use it to toss salads with olive oil and sherry vinegar (and avoid dropping lettuce on the counter)!
Each bowl is hand-painted with different patterns in an overall theme, so the piece you receive may not exactly match the photo. And now this piece is dishwasher safe, blending convenience with hand-painted beauty. Signed by the artist.
Our ceramics are artisan crafted in the famous ceramics town of El Puente del Arzobispo near Toledo. Our friend Belén supervises a small group of townspeople who form and paint each piece by hand. Each bowl is truly a work of art.
Dishwasher safe, food safe, lead free.
- $129.95cm-102Add to cart
- $198.95cm-44-4Add to cart
- Sale$86.95$70.95cm-47-4Add to cart
- Sale$21.95$17.95cm-63Add to cart
- $81.95cm-28Add to cart
- $53.95cm-07Add to cart
- Sale$53.95$44.95cm-68Add to cart
- $449.95cm-98Add to cart
- $155.95cm-99Add to cart
- $53.95cm-04Add to cart
- $38.95cm-08Add to cart
- Sale$29.95$26.95cm-10Add to cart
People Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
"Beautifully made, colorful salad bowl. We already use it almost daily. Very evocative of Spain."
"The bowl is just the size I expected with a beautiful design. It arrived on schedule in perfect condition. I am very happy with my purchase."