- Clear amber color
- Floral scent with exotic, slightly acidic flavor
- USDA certified organic
- No preservatives or artificial flavors
- Size - 11.6 oz/330 g
Harvested from orange trees in the alluvial plains of the Guadalquivir River, Puremiel orange blossom honey is amber colored with a floral scent and slightly acidic, exotic flavor. Use it as a sweetener in baked goods, spread it on bread or swirl it into a mug of hot tea.
Puremiel orange blossom honey is a 100% raw honey produced with no preservatives or artificial flavors. It is also USDA certified organic. Puremiel's bees run free in the Grazalema and Alcornocales parks in the region of Cádiz, Spain. Five generations of beekeeping knowledge are used to create their unique honey.
Serving size, 21g. Servings per container, 16. Calories 64, calories from fat 0. Total fat 0g (0%), sat. fat 0g (0%), cholesterol 0mg (0%), sodium 1mg (0%), total carbs 17g (6%), fiber 0g (0%), sugars 17g, protein 0g. Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, calcium 0%, iron 0%. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Farinetes with Ratafía Liqueur and Honey (Farinetes con Ratafía y Miel)
- Calanda Peaches in Wine with Yogurt Sauce (Melocotones de Calanda al Vino con Salsa de Yogur)
- Casar Cheese Ice Cream with Villuercas Honey (Helado de Queso del Casar con Miel de las Villuercas)
- Cameros Cheese and Apple Pastries with Honey Ice Cream (Templada con Queso de Camero, Manzana y Helado de Miel)
- Breadcrumb Fritters in Honey Syrup (Frutas de Sartén con Miel)
- Pipirrana of Avocado with Flakes of Cod en Confit (Pipirrana de Aguacate con Bacalao Desmigado Confitado)
- Green Leaves with Grilled Goat Cheese (Hojas Verdes con Queso de Cabra Gratinado)
- Sticks of Ham with Honey (Palitos de Jamón con Miel)
- Sweet and Sour Ibérico Ham Salad (Ensalada Agridulce de Jamón Ibérico)
May We Suggest
May We Suggest
Customer ReviewsAverage rating from 3 reviews Write a review
"Exceptional Honey. Would buy again, and it didnt leak in shipment. Perfect!"
William Burzelewski - Tucson, AZ - Feb 15, 2015
michelle lemmon - edgewater, CO - Feb 1, 2015
"Loving this honey. Wonderful flavor."
Marian Davis - LONDON, KY - May 5, 2013