- Perfect way to sample Spanish appetizers
- Chorizo, olives, almonds and more
- A great introduction to Spain's best food
- Makes a great gift
We have gathered a selection of our most popular and easy-to-serve Spanish foods all packed in an attractive basket. An excellent gift and a perfect introduction to the cuisine of Spain.
This combination also includes the 'Tapas: Delicious Little Dishes of Spain' recipe book.
Included in this basket are:
- all natural, dry-cured slicing chorizo sausage from La Rioja,
- anchovy stuffed olives,
- fire roasted piquillo peppers,
- cured Soria sausage for slicing,
- 'picos' breadsticks,
- a box of peladillas candy coated almonds by 1880,
- one package of anise flavored 'Tortas de Aceite' crisps,
- one bag of crunchy truffle potato chips by Torres,
- a box of flat Spanish toothpicks for tapas,
- a cazuela terra cotta dish for serving,
- 'Tapas: Delicious Little Dishes of Spain' recipe book
A great way to entertain your friends and family and enjoy the experience of Spain -- all you have to do is open and serve these authentic products and you are ready to go!
(We may substitute products of equal quality for those shown in photo.)