- Beautiful handmade sangría wine pitcher
- Terra cotta with white glaze
- Pinched spout to hold in ice and fruit
- For sangría, Spain's festive drink
- Size - 1.5 liters/1.58 quarts
For us, sangría symbolizes the joy of summer in Spain - flavorful, bright and intoxicating! Bring the festive spirit of Spain to your table with this delightful sangría pitcher.
Each pitcher is hand thrown in the town of Breda, at the foothills of the Pyrenees Mountains. A handle is applied and the spout is pinched. This pinched spout keeps the ice and fruit in the sangría pitcher as your pour.
Once fired, a brilliant white glaze is added, reminiscent of the beautiful white towns of Spain.
Wash this pitcher by hand. The glaze is food safe and lead free. Avoid drastic changes of temperature with any terra cotta ceramicware.