- Hand painted olive dish
- Spaces for olives, pits, toothpicks
- Lead-free, food safe, dishwasher safe
- Size - 8 in. long, 4 in. wide
Here is a piece of practical folk art, so to speak, that solves the age-old problem of what to do with the pit of the olive you just ate. This hand-painted ceramic dish is an ingenious invention from Spain - the perfect way to serve your favorite Spanish olives at a party. Put the olives in the bowl; put a bunch of toothpicks in the small side bowl. The remaining small bowl is for the pits - the Spanish call them 'huesos' bones! Your guests will be delighted.
As each piece is hand painted, the designs and colors will vary.
Dishwasher safe, food safe, lead free.
- $53.95cm-67Add to cart
- $39.95cm-45Add to cart
- Sale$26.95$20.95cm-62Add to cart
- $53.95cm-07Add to cart
- $37.95cm-13Add to cart
- Sale$29.95$26.95cm-10Add to cart
- $198.95cm-44-4Add to cart
- Sale$74.95$62.95cm-48Add to cart
- $38.95cm-08Add to cart
- Sale$86.95$70.95cm-63-4Add to cart
- $33.95cm-11Add to cart
- $32.95cm-65Add to cart
People Who Viewed This Item Also Bought
"Beautiful showmanship! Incredible packing. Your piece is completely protected during shipping. The delivery was also amazingly quick!"
"so cute - very festive!"
"These are great for olives and pomegranate as well!"