- Never had paella? Why not make your own?
- Just add fresh meat and vegetables
- Includes 'Paella' cookbook by Penelope Casas
- Gluten Free
This is perfect for those who want to savor a taste of Spain - but don't want to feed a crowd. Packed in a colorful wooden basket, it makes an excellent gift.
This delightful paella kit for two is a great introduction to the exciting world of paella. Included are a recipe and the finest ingredients for serving one or two people.
Since, after your dinner for two, you will want to explore the many varieties of paella we have paired the kit with Penelope Casas' cookbook 'PAELLA: Spectacular Rice Dishes from Spain'. There you will find hundreds of additional paella recipes.
Included in the kit are:
1. Calasparra Rice (2.2 lbs.) - the venerable strain grown in the mountains of Murcia
2. Hand picked select grade Saffron (0.035 oz)
3. Pimentón de La Vera. Is the celebrated and unique smoked paprika (2.47 oz) which will add a signature Spanish flavor to your broth.
4. 'Paella', a cookbook by Penelope Casas
All of these ingredients are placed within a premium quality traditional 10-inch paella pan made of steel with riveted handles, then packed in a wooden gift box.
(We may substitute products of equal quality for those shown in photo.)