- Everything you need for paella
- Fun to make, feeds a crowd
- 15" stainless steel paella pan
- Beautiful box, great gift!
- NEW improved recipes included
- Size - Serves 6-8
We love to celebrate with paella. This famous rice dish from Valencia feeds a crowd and is a lot of fun to prepare. You can adjust the ingredients to include your favorite fresh seafood, meats and vegetables.
This beautifully packaged kit has everything you need to start cooking. Along with a premium stainless paella pan, we include special paella rice, real Spanish saffron, smoked paprika, extra virgin olive oil and fire roasted peppers.
La Tienda's Deluxe Paella Set includes:
1. Bomba Rice from Calasparra D.O.(2.2 lbs.) - the ultimate rice for paella
2. Hand-picked Spanish Saffron (1 gram)
3. Super flavorful smoked pimenton paprika D.O.(2.47 oz)
4. Fire roasted Piquillo Pimientos strips (8 oz) from Lodosa - sweet and full of flavor
5. A bottle of extra virgin olive oil
6. Stainless steel paella pan with gold handles
We have included two of our favorite recipes, newly tested and improved. Serves 6-8 people.
Featured by Gwyneth Paltrow, star of PBS's 'Spain...on the Road Again":
'A fun and different idea for a foodie.'
(We may substitute products of equal quality for those shown in photo.)
Average Customer Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews
Add a Review
DENNIS MINER - PARKVILLE, MO
"This package was exactly what I wanted to send as a gift. It was very well accepted and I'm glad I found your store and product on the internet."
Kim Rogers - Annapolis, MD
"The perfect gift for my son - just returned from a semester in Spain - thank you, La Tienda!"
"Pretty decent setup. We have done paella twice and both times I have had to stop my self from not eating the whole thing. I would also tweak the recipe for chicken in the bone as it takes longer and makes the rice mushy."
"Everything was perfect, though I think the recipe needs to be adjusted a bit. I used the one on your website and I used only one small chicken and there was still SO much food in the paella pan. "