- Makes up to 3 paellas
- For the best paella, the finest ingredients
- Just add vegetables and meat
- Save at least 10%
- Gluten Free
Already have a pan? Here are the premium ingredients to create the perfect paella! They really do make a difference - from flavor absorbing Bomba rice, to smoky paprika from La Vera, these ingredients elevate a normal paella to a remarkably authentic one. And there is enough here to make two or three paellas, depending on how big they are of course!
Conventional rice or grocery store paprika are bound to produce a disappointing paella - we know from experience. For entertaining friends and family, be sure to start with the best ingredients. We guarantee you will see superior results!
1. Bomba rice from Calasparra D.O.(2.2 lbs.) - the ultimate rice for paella;
2. Hand-picked Spanish saffron (0.035 oz);
3. The celebrated smoked pimenton paprika, D.O.(2.47 oz);
4. All natural wood-fire roasted Piquillo Pimientos strips (8 oz) from Lodosa - scarce as they are flavorful; and
5. A 500ml bottle of Senorio de Vizcantar Special Selection extra virgin olive oil.
(We may substitute products of equal quality for those shown in photo.)
Average Customer Rating: 4.5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews
Add a Review
Kristine Hazzard - Hinsdale, Massachusetts
Renee Antillon Kinner - Buena Park, California
Noreen & Steve
"We loved your chorizo and we loved all of the ingedients. We will definitely use more of your products in the future. Thanks. Noreen & Steve "
"Well worth it to get the authentic ingredients to make the paella. It is all in the seasoning. The best part was the roasted pimenton - and of course - you can't find calasparra rice commercially anywhere else"
"GREAT PRODUCTS, MY PAELLA WAS DELICIUOS "