- 'Paella' cookbook by Penelope Casas
- Everything you need to make your own delicious paella
- Serves 6-8 people, just add fresh ingredients
- 15" stainless steel paella pan
- NEW improved recipes included
Freshly prepared paella is a great way to celebrate with family and friends. Fun to prepare, this famous rice dish from Valencia feeds a crowd and it's easy to adjust the ingredients to include your favorite meats, seafood and fresh vegetables.
Presented in a festive gift box, our deluxe paella kit has everything you need to start cooking your own paella at home: a premium stainless paella pan, essential paella ingredients and Penelope Casas's cookbook 'Paella', full of many paella recipes to get you started.
La Tienda's Deluxe Paella Set includes:
1. A 2.2 lb. bag of Bomba rice from Calasparra D.O.;
2. A 1 gram jar of hand-picked Spanish saffron;
3. A tin of flavorful sweet smoked paprika;
4. A jar of sweet and smoky wood fire roasted piquillo peppers from Lodosa;
5. One bottle of extra virgin olive oil;
6. A 15" stainless steel paella pan with gold riveted handles;
7. 'Paella', a cookbook by Penelope Casas
Also included are two of our favorite recipes, newly tested and improved. Serves 6-8 people.
(We may substitute products of equal quality for those shown in photo.)
Average Customer Rating: 4.5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews
Add a Review
Travis Robinson - Highland, CA
"Great kit although a little pricey for what you get. We made a paella recipe out of the book that was delicious. The paprika and peppers smell amazing and really give it some flavor. However the peppers must be used within 3 days of opening and unfortunately I can’t cook and eat that much paella in 3 days. It would be better if the peppers came in two or three smaller packets so you don’t have to waste them. I would recommend this product to a friend."