- Everything you need for paella
- Serves 6, just add fresh ingredients
- Includes a 15" steel paella pan
- Great gift or sampler
- NEW improved recipes included
Our favorite way to entertain friends and family is with a delicious paella, full of fresh seafood, vegetables and smoky chorizo. This famous rice dish has been at the center of celebrations in Spain for centuries, prepared by farmers in the field and famous chefs alike. Add your favorite seafood, vegetables or meats to make it your own. A fun, easy and delicious way to share the flavors of Spain with friends and family. Two classic recipes are included.
La Tienda's Traditional Paella Kit includes:
1. Calasparra Rice (2.2 lbs.) - the venerable strain grown in the mountains of Murcia
2. Hand picked La Mancha Saffron (0.035 oz)
3. The celebrated pimenton de La Vera smoked paprika (2.47 oz) which adds depth to your broth
4. All natural fire roasted Piquillo peppers (7 oz) from Lodosa - scarce as they are flavorful
5. A 500 ml bottle of Ybarra extra virgin olive oil
6. A 15-inch traditional steel paella pan
All of the ingredients are placed within the premium quality traditional 15-inch paella pan made of steel with riveted handles. Recipes included.
(We may substitute products of equal quality for those shown in photo.)
May We Suggest
May We Suggest
Customer ReviewsAverage rating from 8 reviews Write a review
CARLA MCTAGUE - FRUITLAND PARK, FL
"it's very good."
nick - san jose, CA
Mary Namey - GRAND RAPIDS, MI
"Made it very easy to make my first paella! Ingredients were topnotch. Would be very ideal for a gift."
ML - COUPEVILLE, WA
"Product arrived in excellent condition and within the promised dates and included all the items purchased"
Kenneth C Damschen - Green Valley, AZ
"The Paella kit was a birthday gift for my husband. He's been talking about wanting a real paella pan for a while now. This was such a hit with him, not just the pan but the ingredients. Can't wait to use it. It was beautifully packaged and very well received. "
"this kit is excellent!!!! using the kit and provided recipe, my first paella was a hit! by far one of the best dishes that i have made. my neighbors are still bringing it up! brilliant, just brilliant!"