- Exceptional quality anchovies
- No preservatives or additives
- Very tender and fresh tasting
- Size - 3.5 oz
These anchovies in olive oil are produced by Conservas Nardin - a small generations old family company whose main goal is the excellent quality of its seafood.
Nardin prides itself on the high quality raw ingredients used in their products. These anchovies were made in the artisan tradition with no preservatives or additives - resulting in a finished product with a moist texture and mild flavor.
Serve these anchovies on sliced bread with cheese and piquillo peppers or tomatoes or use them as the centerpiece of a salad. Of course, they are such delicious anchovies that they may not ever make it to the salad!
Nardin is based in Cantabria and has a close relationship with the Port of Getaria. Nardin is present when the fishing boats arrive at the port to unload their catch - guaranteeing the quality of the fish.
Fishing is done only in season and Nardin purchases their seafood only from approved boats. All anchovies used are more than 2 years old.
The anchovies were surface caught on the Bay of Biscay using ring nets that only skim the surface of the sea.
No added colors or preservatives. Keep refrigerated.
Anchovies, olive oil and salt.
- Sirloin of Venison with Anchovies and Old Manchego Cheese (Solomillo de Ciervo Mechado de Anchoas al Queso Manchego Curado)
- Lettuces Stuffed with Belly of Tuna, Anchovies and Piquillo Peppers (Lechuga Rellena con Bonito, Anchoas y Pimientos del Piquillo)
- Roasted Piquillo Pepper, Caper, Anchovy and Basil Salad (Ensalada de Pimientos Asados, Alcaparras, Anchoas y Albahaca)
- Caper Dressing (Aliño de Alcaparras)
May We Suggest
May We Suggest
- $27.95se-01Add to cart
- $22.95se-06Add to cart
- Sale$29.95$25.95se-138Add to cart
- $16.95vg-02Add to cart
Customer ReviewsAverage rating from 7 reviews Write a review
"Delicious, meaty, and perfect on homemade tomato bread or just plain crackers...or just by themselves."
Kenneth Blane - West New York, NJ
David Baddour - Moultrie
"These anchovies were delicious! Probably the best I've ever had. I savored each one and ate the entire tin myself along with a few olives, crackers and big glass of water."
Stephen - Houston, TX
maria de la Rosa - Lafayette, AL
"Possibly one of the finest anchovies available these could change your mind entirely as to what an anchovie should be. Simply delicious"
"Absolutely delicious - a real treat and a must-try for all those who love anchovies! "