- About 25 cookies per package
- A children's favorite in Latin America
- Made in Argentina
- Size - 3 x 6 oz/170 g
A delightful afternoon snack with tea or a quick not-too-sweet snack for your child, these chocolate-y cookies are made in Argentina using healthy wheat flour. An employee of ours remembers bringing one whole package of cookies to school each day to share with friends. We dare you to stop eating at just one!
Wheat flour, sugar, tallow fat, cocoa, corn syrup, salt, leavening (ammonium and sodium bicarbonate), color (caramel), emulsifier (lecithin), artificial flavor.
Serving size 5 cookies (33g). Servings per container about 5. Calories 150. Calories from fat 50. Total fat 5g (8% DV), Saturated fat 2.5g (13% DV), Trans fat 0.5g, Cholesterol 5mg (3% DV), Sodium 110mg (4%), Total carbohydrate 22g (7% DV), Dietary fiber 1g (5%DV), Sugars 14g and Protein 3g. Vitamin A and C 0% DV, Calcium 0% DV, Iron 2% DV. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.