- Made in Alicante
- Two extra large bars, over 1/2 pound each
- Whole Marcona almonds
- Size - 2 x 8.75 oz/250 g
Creamy milk chocolate and whole Marcona almonds are blended together to create this extra large chocolate bar by Valor. Big enough to share with a friend, this bar is made with premium chocolate, milk and sugar as well as the very best Spanish Marcona almonds.
Produced by Valor, a famous chocolate maker based in Alicante, Spain. Valor selects the very best cocoa from different parts of the world including Ghana, Panama and Ecuador. The cacao beans are roasted and ground by Valor and the the degree of roasting gives Valor chocolates a distinct flavor. Valor has been a classic choice for chocolate in Spain since 1881.
Milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, chocolate, milk, whey, soy lecithin: an emulsifier, artificial flavors), almonds. Total cacao components in milk chocolate: 34%. May contain hazelnut traces.
Serving size 1/6bar (42g). Servings per container 6. Calories 230, calories from fat 140. Total fat 16g (24%), Saturated fat 7g (35%), Cholesterol less than 5 mg (1%), Sodium 50 mg (2%), Total carbohydrate 20g (7%), Dietary fiber 2g (9%), Sugars 17g. Protein 4g. Vitamin A and C 0%, Calcium 9%, Iron 4%. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.