- A delightful assortment of gourmet chocolate
- Individually wrapped
- Includes milk and dark chocolate truffles
- Made in Alicante
- 16 Pieces
- Size - 5.8 oz/165 g
The Gold Selection chocolate gift box by Valor is a delightful choice for your favorite chocolate lover. With a variety of milk and dark chocolate fillings, the 16 individually wrapped truffles are sure to please!
Included in the gift box are the following types of truffles: milk chocolate filled with almond cream, dark chocolate with almonds, milk chocolate with puffed rice and chocolate filling and finally, dark chocolate with a 70% cacao filling.
Produced by Valor, a famous chocolate maker based in Alicante, Spain. Valor selects the very best cocoa from different parts of the world including Ghana, Panama and Ecuador. The cacao beans are roasted and ground by Valor and the the degree of roasting gives Valor chocolates a distinct flavor. Valor has been a classic choice for chocolate in Spain since 1881.
Sugar, chocolate, vegetable fat (palm, sunflower, rapeseed, cottonseed), cocoa butter, almonds, milk, hydrogenated vegetable fat (coconut, palmkernel), whey, hazelnut, cocoa, skim milk, wheat flour, soy lecithin as emulsifier, butter fat, artificial and natural flavors, lactose, salt, malted barley flour, leavening (sodium hydrogen carbonate).
Serving size 4 pieces (44g). Servings per container 4. Calories 270, calories from fat 170. Total fat 19g (29%), Saturated fat 10g (49%), Cholesterol less than 5mg (1%), Sodium 35 mg (1%), Total carbohydrate 23g (8%), Dietary fiber 2g (9%), Sugars 20g. Protein 3g. Vitamin A and C 0%, Calcium 5%, Iron 8%. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.