- Ready to serve and enjoy!
- Includes two kinds of dry-cured Ibérico chorizo
- Serves 10-12
- Makes a great gift
Our Feast of Spanish Flavor basket contains all anyone will need for an authentic tapas celebration - just add friends for any evening to remember. This large gift basket includes some of Spain's finest foods and wines, all ready to eat with no preparation. Packed in a beautiful woven basket.
This combination includes the 'Tapas: Delicious Little Dishes of Spain' recipe book.
In addition to the tapas recipe book, this basket contains:
- all natural, dry-cured slicing chorizo sausage from La Rioja,
- premium Spanish Marcona almonds,
- olives stuffed with mild anchovies,
- fire roasted piquillo peppers,
- a package of almond marzipan candy by 1880,
- 1880 crunchy almond and honey turrón,
- Señorío de Vizcántar extra virgin olive oil,
- Soria style slicing chorizo,
- a box of flat Spanish toothpicks for tapas,
- dry-cured Ibérico Longaniza chorizo,
- dry-cured Ibérico salchichón chorizo,
- a bottle of Codice Tinto red wine,
- a bottle of Spanish white wine,
- four hand painted tapas plates for serving.
Serves 10 to 12 people.
(We may substitute products of equal quality for those shown in photo.)