- Give the gift of Spain's best foods
- Ready to serve 6-8 people
- Includes 'Tapas: Delicious Little Dishes of Spain' book
- Makes a great gift
Tapas have been a tradition for centuries in Spain; why not introduce your friends and family to the tapas tradition with this beautiful gift basket? Each product is a customer favorite, selected to represent Spain's finest foods. And each item is ready to serve at a moment's notice, no preparation needed.
This combination includes the 'Tapas: Delicious Little Dishes of Spain" recipe book.
Packed in a beautiful woven basket, this selection is easy to wrap and sure to please. This basket will serve 6-8 people. It holds:
- a dry-cured Soria slicing sausage
- anchovy stuffed olives
- fire roasted piquillo peppers
- one package of sweet anise flavored 'Tortas de Aceite' crisps
- one bag of crunchy truffle potato chips by Torres
- guindilla peppers
- all natural, dry-cured slicing chorizo sausage from La Rioja
- Rabitos dark chocolate fig bonbons (3 piece box)
- premium Spanish Marcona almonds
- 'picos' bread sticks
- a terra cotta cazuela dish for serving
- a box of flat Spanish toothpicks for tapas
- 'Tapas: Delicious Little Dishes of Spain' recipe book
A great gift! Serves 6 to 8 people.
(We reserve the right to substitute products of equal quality for those shown in photo.)